Do you always have to call for the exterminator or for outside help whenever an army of ants marches into your house? If you have money to burn, go ahead and suit yourself. But if you have a tight budget, you might want to try this simple yet effective trick which I've observed for many years.
Prepare the following ingredients and materials:
1. Mix the Borax and sugar
2. Add warm water to the mixture. Using a spoon, mix it constantly until all the Borax and sugar particles are completely dissolved.
3. Get some jar lids, bottle caps or other shallow containers. Place a cotton ball or a wad of paper towel in each of them.
4. Pour onto each of them the Borax-sugar solution. Stop pouring when the cotton balls or wads of paper towel are soaked enough.
5. Place these containers near the spots inside your house where ants usually line up.
6. Wait until your Borax-sugar solution takes effect and puts an end to your ant problem.