Have you been hit by the storm lately? Here are some tips on keeping your house spic and span again.
1) Start by opening all doors and windows of your house. This will allow enough air to ventilate the insides of the house and release extra water held in the rooms. Open doors of wall cabinets and cupboards too.
2) Search for leaks and broken windows and doors. Take note of them and get them professionally repaired.
3) Spot molds. Molds are carriers of diseases. Believe it or not, they can transfer on human skin. Molds dwelling on the skin can soon eat up the flesh. Warm water can help remove molds on walls and ceilings. Throw stuffs that are heavily infested by molds.
4) Clean with disinfectants. Ordinary soap and water cannot wash away the bacteria and the chemicals that have been mixed in the flood water that devastated your house. Choose organic disinfectants as their use help lessen the pollution that is all around.
5) Clear the outside of your house from garbage, broken tree branches and shrubs. Trim the plants that have been displaced.